Those eyelashes...
Dang girl. Look at you.Love you.Cam
My oh my that is a good looking kid. Good job you two =)
The one with his tongue up is so adorable. What a beautiful family you are creating!
for the cute! wow, so adorable!
What a handsome boy!
hey cam you handing out camera lenses? because my husband does not believe in valentines day... :) oh by the way i want to eat your child's face off he's so stinkin adorable
Oh I love that boy so much and I miss him! And you guys!
I miss him and I bet he misses me
I was gunna say great job with the photos but then I saw that April left you a comment. How do you know April?
Those eyelashes...
ReplyDeleteDang girl. Look at you.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Cam
My oh my that is a good looking kid. Good job you two =)
ReplyDeleteThe one with his tongue up is so adorable. What a beautiful family you are creating!
ReplyDeletefor the cute! wow, so adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome boy!
ReplyDeletehey cam you handing out camera lenses? because my husband does not believe in valentines day... :) oh by the way i want to eat your child's face off he's so stinkin adorable
ReplyDeleteOh I love that boy so much and I miss him! And you guys!
ReplyDeleteI miss him and I bet he misses me
ReplyDeleteI was gunna say great job with the photos but then I saw that April left you a comment. How do you know April?
ReplyDelete