Landon showers with his dad almost every night of the week. But every once in a while when Cameron's about to play basketball or just doesn't want to get in the shower yet we just bathe Landon in the sink. Of course, it's cute. Oh, I love that boy.
oh my gosh, he is growing up way to fast!! so darling! (can i say that about a little boy without it sounding too girly? don't mean to offend...) i think he is such a great mix of the two of you. thanks for sharing!
so I just spent way too much time looking through all your posts,it's been too long since I've visited I guess. I can't believe he's so big!! And he's adorable! That part I can believe knowing the parents.
that last picture he looks really old and really handsome
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Especially the first one. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, he is growing up way to fast!! so darling! (can i say that about a little boy without it sounding too girly? don't mean to offend...) i think he is such a great mix of the two of you. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHoly cute! I can't believe how big he is now!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I have never seen him in person! I hear he is the best baby ever. Looks like it too!!
ReplyDeleteso I just spent way too much time looking through all your posts,it's been too long since I've visited I guess. I can't believe he's so big!! And he's adorable! That part I can believe knowing the parents.
ReplyDelete