So stinkin cute. P.S. Jeff told me that you need to have Cam watch your baby sometime so that we can go out together. He said we need to have some girls nights out, and I completely agree. :)
I love the pictures and you are not annoying! If there is a mom out there that doesn't post pictures of their kids... they're annoying! haha I love the last one. HANDSOME!
So stinkin cute. P.S. Jeff told me that you need to have Cam watch your baby sometime so that we can go out together. He said we need to have some girls nights out, and I completely agree. :)
ReplyDeleteA-dorable.
ReplyDeleteThe end.
he is such a doll! we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! :) he looks so much like his daddy! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and you are not annoying! If there is a mom out there that doesn't post pictures of their kids... they're annoying! haha I love the last one. HANDSOME!
ReplyDeletei disagree with chauni. i mean, come on lauren....where are the pictures of me?! it's like you prefer landon over me!
ReplyDeletei guess he is kind of cute though. but his cuteness reign will soon end...
That last picture is so cute! I'm glad we got to talk the other day. Now we just need to hang out!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this last photo!
ReplyDeleteWho took that picture in front of the lights? Oh, it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI owe you guys some pastry...
What time was it? 8?
ReplyDelete