Thursday, March 18, 2010

what to do? what to do?

i am bored because i have no homework and cameron is entranced by the unlv basketball game so he's not paying any attention to me. naturally, i stocked people's blogs and now i feel like copying one of bridget's blogs from back in the day. this may not be interesting at all so i'm sorry, but i'm super bored so i'm gonna go for it...

a list of eights:

8 tv shows i watch:
-survivor (think what you will...i'm still a loyal fan)
--community (so funny. if you haven't seen it yet, start. you won't regret it)
---30 rock
----the office (though i'm getting less and less interested as the weeks go on)
-----the soup (joel is so funny i've actually thought about naming my child after him)
------grey's anatomy (i know it's terrible because everyone sleeps with everyone and that hospital must be crawling with std's but it's a guilty pleasure)
-------the amazing race (we've just started watching it this season and it's pretty entertaining)
--------and pretty much anything on food network (aside from emeril because he bugs me and sandra lee because she's a drunk)

8 things that happened yesterday:
-cameron skipped his first class so naturally i skipped work so that we could both sleep in
--i met cameron on campus in between classes and distracted him from getting any reading done (and we wonder why cameron has to wait until i'm asleep to get any homework finished)
---i talked to tamara in between my classes (this is a daily occurrence)
----cameron met me on campus so we could go for a walk before dinner
-----i cleaned up the house while my personal chef made chicken milano for dinner (cameron's seriously a good cook)
------we had dinner with cathy, kylie, tams, and rem (a lot of laughter when cathy started talking about diapers exploding out the sides as tamara was mid bite. fun dinner)
-------we celebrated st. patrick's day at carrie's, eating tons of green stuff and homemade root beer. (again, much laughter occurred)
--------as cameron and i were getting ready for bed we decided we'd get up at 6:30 to go running. (yeah, that didn't happen)

8 favorite places to eat:
-macaroni grill
--at home (cameron will try new things and they always seem sceptical to me. once he gives me a bite, he looks at my face to see if he needs to make himself more since i won't be giving it back...which is usually the case)
---cafe rio
----baskin robbins (that counts, right?)
-----zuppas (though pretty overpriced, i think)
------5 guys burgers and fries (i think i like it more than in n out. cameron was disappointed in me when i first admitted this to him)
-------cheesecake factory
--------memphis bbq

8 things i'm looking forward to:
-cam's lsat to be done
--carrie's birthday (and that is it in July...nothing else will occupy my mind on her birthday)
---graduation
----fall (no school!!! and beautiful provo weather)
-----finding out what we're doing before law school (i hate not having plans)
------gettin into rockin' shape after this child is born
-------going to the houseboat and beach next summer (melanoma, here i come!)
--------knowing what we're doing for law school

okay, i'm gonna go console my husband now because unlv just lost. he's so upset. oh geez.

*lauren

10 comments:

  1. Survivor forever!

    Sandra Lee - BHAHAHAHAHA...

    Cafe Rio, check. Cheesecake Factory, check.

    Five Guys . . . almost got there last time we were in Utah. Next time.

    I'm thinking good thoughts about that LSAT, but I'm not worried.

    Miss you guys. Come by when you're in Vegas. I will make sure I have those macaroons and the donut muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on Emeril and Sandra Lee. He is just annoying to me and Sandra Lee is always lovin on some cocktail time. I'm glad you started watching the Amazing Race... I get hooked every now and then. And I'm totally with you on The Office. It is getting boring or something.
    Well, I better make sure Trent hasn't fallen into a deep sadness over the Rebels too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was interesting Lauren. I read it all. It made me want to be married and have someone meet me just to walk with me. :) someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love this post. I so feel you with the UNLV thing...I love watching, but I hate dealing with the aftermath when they loose. Luckily Jeff has been pretty good about it lately.

    And you are so right about the food network thing. I CANNOT figure out why in the heck Sandra Lee would have her own show. She is freaky, and her food ALWAYS looks disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. macaroni grill? what a waste of a favorite 8. they don't even have any good dessert....

    from brent to cameron: .... "well, I didn't really want to say anything, Sand, you just comment..."

    from sandi to cameron: i know you're upset. but now that unlv is out, can't you cheer the cougs on tomorrow and we'll all be winners? i mean, the Lord IS subsidizing your education costs. PLUS, if they win, next game is in SLC, eh? Party time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now brent says, "say I'm very very sorry for his loss, with a slight sarcastic undertone"

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang those rebels! i had them going into the sweet 16. don't you love preppy little baby boy clothes!! oh my gosh i have a serious addiction. want something to do for like two hours? check childrensplace.com and you will wet yourself. :) i want to see you pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grea list! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting into great shape after your baby is born!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok so enough is enough. post some pictures of prego lauren!!!!

    ReplyDelete