it's weird to me that cameron can't feel the baby move yet.
because i swear he's doing jumping jacks in my stomach at the moment.
maybe he's hungry? who knows. hopefully once he's actually here, those motherly instincts will come into play because right now, i don't know what i'm doing.
*lauren
eh,.. you still don't know what you're doing once the baby comes either, but at least most of it does come naturally. :) you might not think so but you'll find he gets fed and bathed and clothed just like any baby. :) Congratulations on the boy by the way!
ReplyDeleteThe nice thing about having them inside you is that you don't really have to do anything! There are times I wish I could just carry Luke in my tummy again just for a few hours so I could get things done! Trent couldn't feel him move for a long time but during the last 2 1/2 months he could definitly feel him. You could even see him move from the outside. It looked like a little alien!
ReplyDeleteI still don't know what I'm doing...and Joey has survived somehow! They are quite resiliant; good thing, too ;) I don't know how many times I would just be sitting thinking "I have NO idea what to do right now" :) But it all works out.
ReplyDelete