Saturday, March 6, 2010

my child has a...

PENIS

...and we couldn't be happier.

So we had our ultrasound this week and our child was very cooperative with all of the measurements until we tried looking in between the legs. There were a ton of cords resting right in front of the goods. At one point he had his hands in the way so the doctor said, "Well, I'm guessing it's a boy just by the fact that he's touching something down there". Like father like son. Haha. We have a VHS recording of the ultrasound so we need to get it onto a DVD (cause who has a VHS player anymore?) and post the cutest yawn you've ever seen in your entire life. Seriously.

-proud parents of a man child

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet him. His middle name is Nephi, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! "Like father like son." BAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! That's awesome! Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Joey was not shy at all about showing off his goods in the ultrasounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! We have a DVD recorder. So whenever you are in town....you are more then welcome to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fun! So Excited for you guys!

    Love ya!

    Hey I need your email to add you to my blog. Send me a quick email.
    KaraLWood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha. Congrats on the man child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy cow! congrats! i'm glad i found your blog to find out this information... that's great news. we're happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! We will have to party soon! You're still going to Moab, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm so excited you're having a boy. I loved having my brothers growing up and I LOVE having my own baby boy now. It's the best. I'm not biased or anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, that is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete