So I know that we haven't posted in FOREVER, and most of you ladies (let's be honest) are getting sick of seeing that shabbyapple post everytime... You might, therefore, be disappointed to see that this post from me (Cameron), and I don't plan on posting cute pictures or a life update. Instead, I want to share this video with any of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing it yet. Enjoy!
Can anyone wonder why sports are the greatest thing in the world after that video? You can't tell me you didn't get goosebumps. If you didn't like it, do your husbands/boyfriends/guyfriends a favor and show them. Happy New Year Everyone.
Cameron
PS: Lauren is pregnant. (In case you didn't know)
YAY for Lauren being pregnant!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love that the news is a ps to the sports video. Made me laugh. Seriously.
Lauren's dad told us at Craig's wedding that she is pregnant :) Congrats you guys!! I'm so stinkin excited for you. And to be honest, I'm super jealous too! Good luck with everything! And Lauren, I wanna know when you find out what you're having and whenever you have a baby shower! I love you guys!
ReplyDelete-Val
Haha! "P.S. Lauren is pregnant" You guys crack me up!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!!
Lauren, you are definately not someone that has gotten weird! I love you and I miss you! I haven't seen you in forever! And weirdly enough, I had a dream last night that we went on a cruse with you guys and Carli Doerr haha
ReplyDeleteBut yeah if you let me know what you're having, I'll definately make you a quilt! And you don't have to pay me, it could just be your gift at your baby shower :) And if it's a girl, I'm gonna try making a new style of quilts (I posted a pic on my blog a while ago) so you'll have to let me know what kind you like better.
Congratulations! oh my goodness that's so exciting! good thing I kept reading your post Cam haha. sports aren't exactly the most exciting for me. I'm half tempted to watch that vid clip though. haha. yay!
ReplyDelete