Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Message for Certain Friends of Ours...

You know who you are...



Please... Come back! Vegas isn't that great, is it? We need Steph and Jeff back in Provo with us. Please come back!

Cameron and Lauren

PS: Sorry to everyone about the creepy video, but we couldn't find just the original movie clip.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This video is hilarious! And I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming!! I don't know if I will be able to get Jeff to come with me, but I'll come without him!! Awe, we miss you guys so much.

    SO, you need to tell me a time that would be convenient for you to have a baby shower down here! I have no idea how to plan something like that, but I like you so much that I will! I'll coordinate with your Mom and Tamara or something. You got to get the goods from all of the people who love you here!!

    ReplyDelete