Sunday, January 31, 2010

just for your amusement...

These days everyone on Facebook has pictures of gorgeous movie stars with comments under it saying, "You guys do look so alike! You're so beautiful". Since everyone is doing this celebrity look alike, I thought I'd share with you who I have been compared to over the years. Mind you, well over ten people in my lifetime have told me how uncanny the resemblance is between us. I don't see it. I refuse to see it.
Yes, the homely girl on Little House on the Prairie. Not only have people told me we look alike, but someone at Six Flags actually asked me for my autograph, convinced I was her. Thank you very much.
*lauren

8 comments:

  1. Haha I have never seen Little House on the Prairie, but I surely don't think you look anything like the girl in this picture!

    So, did you give them the autograph??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,.. can I just say you're so much more beautiful and striking in appearance than she is? maybe when you were younger or something and wore your hair in braids,.. I don't see it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren I don't see it at all!! Not even close. And congrats on the baby! I'm so happy for you both. It's so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I dont see it either. You are way more beautiful. Especially with that "glow," (has anyone given you that line yet?) ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, Lo Lo, I totally thought it was going to be a picture of Elvis! Haha! I'm totally just kidding. We need to talk. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not even . . . you leave her in the dust. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's almost as bad as:

    "hey! you look exactly like my cousin! his name is jake smith."

    really?

    ps: sometimes when your stupid widget moves to the side far enough, i can see the umbilical chord, and it kind of makes me barfy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually you look like Mary Ingalls, Laura's sister in the show. You've got the wrong girl in the picture. Your face is very similar to Mary Ingalls, the older sister who eventually goes blind in the series. Her name in real life is Melissa Sue Andersen. I will send you a picture of her if I can find one.

    ReplyDelete