Cameron needs to make some money so I can buy this...and he probably needs to buy me a personal trainer to look like her. i love love love this dress! Notice the beautiful heals she's wearing as well. My new favorite site...
http://shabbyapple.com. Everything there is perfect. I need to stop looking at the site because it's just too much of a tease. It's almost painful seeing something I want so bad and then just shutting the computer. Does anyone else know this pain?? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Anyways, check out the site. You won't regret it.
*lauren
I feel that pain everytime I look at shabbyapple.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am pretty much in love with everything on this site. Sucks to be poor.
ReplyDeleteWow! How cute! And yeah now I do kinda regret looking at shabby apple cause now there are a ton of other things to add to my list of things I can't afford. Oh well it's still fun to look, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI love shabbyapple too, but had to stop looking. Someday...!
ReplyDeleteOh I have looked there before. However I had to stop for the same reason you did. It makes me sad to know I cant get that. Yes Mark is working now, but now we actually have to save money to pay those back. So my dream of shopping still cant happen just yet.
ReplyDeleteok so adorable.... i laughed out loud at the personal trainer part :). i'm so excited to see you this weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you wouldn't have posted about this amazing Shabby Apple. I followed the link to the site and I now NEED about three of those cute maternity dresses that I can't afford. Cute blog by the way. Glad I found it!
ReplyDeleteyeah, let's work on the personal trainer first. don't count your chicks before they hatch now.
ReplyDelete