...it's the day we get ready for sunday!
well, i guess it's the only day that cam's home to help me clean up the house and get errands done. and that we did! today has been one of those awesomely productive saturdays when you feel like everything in your life feels put together. you know what i mean? i mean, i only have these saturdays every once in a while (don't forget, most days i'm just having a breakdown). but today i feel like i can tackle another week knowing my house has been deep cleaned and every bit of laundry is done. yeah, i'm tellin' ya...it was one of those saturdays. i even dressed both of my kids (rare occasion around here) and i'm even wearing (drum roll please....) MAKEUP! yeah, one of those satudays! so to send things over the top i thought i'd snap a few pictures of the kids. enjoy!
*lauren






So so cute. Olive looks just like Landon in these!
ReplyDeleteAlso, want to come over and clean my place? I need to get motivated like you!
I LOVE those kinds of Saturdays! Yay for you! And those pictures are PERFECT! Your kids are seriously the cutest. :)
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! You guys done good!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I just saw these posts. HOLY FREAKING HAIR!!!! This is how I know it has been way to long since I have seen you guys. How the heck did his hair get so long!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he will not be as afraid of me now that he is getting older...
Yeah, also that was me. Not Jeff. But he is scared of Jeff too, so I guess that works.
ReplyDelete