and that we did. here's a little recap of our lake powell trip a few weeks ago through pictures :)
![]() |
| we slept...well, a little. |
![]() |
| we built sand castles |
![]() |
| we washed ourselves off |
![]() |
| we cried |
![]() |
| we posed but tried to make it look natural |
![]() |
| we laughed |
![]() |
| we cuddled |
![]() |
| we jammed |
![]() |
| we were creepers |
![]() |
| we did tricks in the water |
![]() |
| and we laughed at our big brother that couldn't climb back into the boat |























Can I just say how much I love you guys!?! These pictures make me want to 1. come munch on Olive & Landon's adorable freaking faces 2. give each of you huge hugs and 3. just scream how much I miss you guys! I love the last pic of Olive and Cam, pure joy in both of their faces. SO CUTE! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! What a fun trip! Landon is getting so big! How is it that they grow into real people? So weird. And Olive is a doll! Good job you guys ;)
ReplyDelete