So my parents are super sweet and gave me an iPhone for my birthday! It's a couple weeks early because we were switching over to their Verizon plan anyway. My parents just paid the difference on mine to get the 5, and we paid the difference for cam's phone.
Okay, this phone is amazing! I had no idea it did so much! And I can't believe what liars all of you smart phone users are. You guys aren't AS pretty as your pictures and posts lead me to believe. Yeah, I'm on to you guys with your little magic wand button making your pictures look flawless. I had no idea!
Anyways, we are super excited about this new change. I'm especially stoked about the blogger app that let's me type up this whole post as Landon's napping in his room and Olive's sleeping in my arms. This. Is. Awesome. I could definitely get used to this!
Stay tuned.
*lauren

Holy cow, Landon is SO big! We miss you and I can't wait to see you in like 4 weeks!
ReplyDeleteNow I have to go see when the blogger app was released because I swear I've tried finding it but couldn't. Yay iPhones!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! That is awesome! I didn't realize iPhones were so amazing! Some day....
ReplyDelete