landon's new favorite thing to do is get undressed. all. the. time. this is usually how i find him after a nap...with his clothes balled up in a corner.
good thing he's so cute or i could be annoyed by this.
When I first saw this post title, I was hoping it was about Landon, because it would have been a little awkward for me if it was about Cameron. Cute pics!
I remember once when I was at a YW leaders house about to go somewhere when her little boy ran up and wanted to come she told him he could only come if he put pants on, he opted to stay home. That's when I knew it would be so fun to have little boys. Landon, he is the cutest!
ps thanks for all the comments on my blog, you make me laugh! and you are right, I need to add "black eye" to the list.
So sad I miss these moments. I love his little bare shoulders. So dang cute.
ReplyDeletehaha! Landon is too funny! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw this post title, I was hoping it was about Landon, because it would have been a little awkward for me if it was about Cameron. Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS!
ReplyDeleteI remember once when I was at a YW leaders house about to go somewhere when her little boy ran up and wanted to come she told him he could only come if he put pants on, he opted to stay home. That's when I knew it would be so fun to have little boys. Landon, he is the cutest!
ps thanks for all the comments on my blog, you make me laugh! and you are right, I need to add "black eye" to the list.