Friday, October 28, 2011

jack-o-latern.

that's right! we carved a pumpkin yesterday...
...because we thought that little boy would make for some fun pictures throughout the process.




we were right :)

but i must correct myself. CAMERON carved the pumpkin while i chased landon away from the carving knives and out of the street. by the end of it all i recall saying, "alright landon, lets go inside and start dinner while dad finishes out here". cameron started laughing because i was the one that suggested we do it in the first place and i was the first to call it quits. what can i say? one year old boys are way more tiring than they seem.

*lauren

5 comments:

  1. that pic of him eating all of the pumpkin gunk is hilarious!
    You guys are ahead of us in the game. I haven't even thought about buying a pumpkin to carve. Am I lame or am I lame?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! I had plans to carve a pumpkin today but never considered taking pictures of Ken while doing it. Yours turned out fun enough that we're def. taking pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkin and cute little guy! :) I must say, you did an AMAZING job on their costumes! Wish I was as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun activity! I love that Cameron was more into it than anyone else. By the looks of the pictures, you obviously did a great job keeping Landon happy and having fun - even if it included eating pumpkin guts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little boy! We did the same thing, except it was Mark's idea and he did everything!

    ReplyDelete