Tuesday, October 4, 2011

it's raining, it's pouring...

and landon is giggling!

i was a fun mom today and took landon outside to dance in the rain. he loved it! it was adorable. i'm sad someone wasn't there to take pictures. but i did snap a few after the fact while his hair was still wet. he became obsessed with watching the rain through the windows.





i love him. and i love that my job is to play with him all day. it's the greatest job in the world, i assure you.

*lauren

5 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious my godson is the cutest thing on the planet. He probably gets that from you. And he loves the rain...he gets that from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is absolutely adorable! I haven't done that with lucy yet... I should cause I know she would love it too! I love your pics too! You are a very good photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just changed my laptop background. He is so adorable. Thanks for taking these pics... but I'm so sad I wasn't there to see it myself. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO BIG! Can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures with Landon looking out the window. Your son is so handsome ...I kinda wanna just eat him up. Don't worry, I won't really. And I love that you play with your baby! You make me happy.

    ReplyDelete