...is flag day. and it's this boy's birthday!

we didn't have any wrapping paper and i was too lazy to go to store last night. so instead i wrapped his presents in construction paper scraps that i had on hand.
landon was all too willing to help his daddy open up presents.

and
june 14
th also happens to be
jerry's (pronounced "
yerri") birthday. which is one reason cam's middle name is
jerry and that his first name ISN'T
trevor. so...
cameron made
jerry's birthday cake last night. it's some sort of heavenly coconut dream. we haven't tried it just yet but after tonight we will know if it is in fact "better than sex" cake.

stop drooling please. you're embarrassing yourself.

happy birthday,
trevor!
i'm glad you were born.
*lauren
Hey! Don't call me that. Thanks, babe. You made it a great birthday... and it's only the beginning. Love you. Great pics.
ReplyDeleteOh. my. goodness. I'm pretty sure I haven't wanted a cake that bad in a long time. It looks SO good! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Cam! Also can I get the recipe for that cake? I am with you, you don't need to even taste it to know it's going to be divine!
ReplyDeleteThat cake was pretty dang good. I'm really glad Cam was borned. Happy birthday dude!
ReplyDeleteoh wow i'm a little late but happy bday cam! and um... i don't get the trevor thing, but "I love inside jokes... like to be a part of one some day..."
ReplyDeleteUmm Lauren, first I am so happy I found your blog because I love you and miss you, and second I can't believe what a small world it is! I am such good friends with your cousin Carrie!! So happy to find this:)
ReplyDelete