Thursday, June 2, 2011

two years.

i have been married to cameron for 2 years as of this monday (the 30th). it feels like way longer than that. not in a bad way. i just feel like we've known each other for so much longer...which we have, i suppose. but here we were 2 years ago...

and here we were last night before we left for our date...still totally in love.



*lauren

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    And cute dress! I totally wanna see more pictures of your wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best decision I ever made. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are adorable. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and PS--your shirt is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see Dallin in his face in the wedding one. you're cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you guys! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow two years already? i remember when you couldn't even say you liked cameron out loud :) back when you were weird... lol. i love you guys! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! I hope to be like you guys someday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good call, Kelli. Whenever I do something stupid and Lauren gets upset at me, I always remind her that she owes me for being weird with me back then. It usually doesn't work, but it's worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! :) two years goes fast! ps - you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete