Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hospital Pictures

So we thought that we should post some pictures from the hospital. I realize that in doing so the order of blog posts will be way outta wack, but oh well. It is hard to believe that this was about 6 weeks ago. In some ways it seems like yesterday, but in others, it seems like we've had Landon around for ages.
Landon's first picture ever (not counting ultrasounds)

So this little tatto was a securtiy measure that the hospital takes to make sure you get your baby and not someone else's. Funny story: there was a little girl in the nursery whose last name was "Lame." You can imagine how funny her tattoo looked on her chest.
You can't tell me he isn't so dang cute. We love him.
Cameron

6 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures! I'm so depressed I haven't gotten to see him yet...but that's okay cause I will this weekend! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stud! oh my gosh i love the church outfit!! so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your saying that "busby" is better than "lame" . Just kidding cameron. That made me laugh so hard. That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete