Sometimes motherhood IS exhausting. It's worth it. :) He is so cute!
He looks so big already! (not fat, but just a more grown up baby) That picture with your brother is really funny.
I love these pictures! I can't believe how strong his neck is already!
i like the one with mitch, also the last one where he is giving the "i've made a huge mistake" expression.
Whaaaaa?Picture 3 . . . he's huge.I miss you guys.
Yay!! I have been waiting for pictures! What an adorable baby!
He's so cute! And definitely worth it! I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving!
we all say it's worth it , but really who knows yet? jk. A crying baby can get on your nerves more than anything else! The first four months are very hard, and then it gets so much easier. Promise.
HOLY COW! Landon is growing like crazy- SOO CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys again! xxoo Momma Busby
He's so stinkin cute! Keep posting pictures cuz I love to look at my friends' babies :) The picture with Mitchell is so funny haha
i miss you.
Ha ha! That's awesome :) I love the pictures, too!
hahaha what a baby! he's adorable.
holy crap is he really that big already?!? sheesh i need to get up there! he's so adorable i just want to love on him!!!
I think I love him the most out of non blood related people
Sometimes motherhood IS exhausting. It's worth it. :) He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so big already! (not fat, but just a more grown up baby) That picture with your brother is really funny.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! I can't believe how strong his neck is already!
ReplyDeletei like the one with mitch, also the last one where he is giving the "i've made a huge mistake" expression.
ReplyDeleteWhaaaaa?
ReplyDeletePicture 3 . . . he's huge.
I miss you guys.
Yay!! I have been waiting for pictures! What an adorable baby!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! And definitely worth it! I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletewe all say it's worth it , but really who knows yet? jk. A crying baby can get on your nerves more than anything else! The first four months are very hard, and then it gets so much easier. Promise.
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW! Landon is growing like crazy- SOO CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys again! xxoo Momma Busby
ReplyDeleteHe's so stinkin cute! Keep posting pictures cuz I love to look at my friends' babies :) The picture with Mitchell is so funny haha
ReplyDeletei miss you.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That's awesome :) I love the pictures, too!
ReplyDeletehahaha what a baby! he's adorable.
ReplyDeleteholy crap is he really that big already?!? sheesh i need to get up there! he's so adorable i just want to love on him!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I love him the most out of non blood related people
ReplyDelete