Names are so hard! We were lucky coming up with Luke cause we both brought up the name at seperate times so we just went with it. Before that though we sat down and googled "baby names" and voted on each name! It took a while but it was actually really fun. We made seperate lists of the ones we liked and compared. It helped give us an idea of what kind of names we liked. Just an idea. (You could always name him Chester Britches:) My Dad would love that!)
I could give you my baby names list but then you'd pick all my names. :) lol.
Dan and I kind of threw some names out together. Then I went through and painstakinging picked all the names I liked. Dan never wanted to go through the list. So we took the list up everyday and each chose 1-3 names that were our least favorite to cross off. We eventually narrowed down to 3-5 names still on the list. Interestingly enough they were some of the names that we'd kind of thrown out at each other at the beginning and we just kind of picked the one we both seemed to gravitate towards the most. It was hard but in the end we feel like we picked the right name. :)
do you tend to like made up names or traditional names? example: Jackson vs Jaxon
I like the name Cameron but I take it you don't want to have a Jr. necessarily.
I also like: Thomas Eric Jason Travis Jonathan Joshua James Mason Casey Seth Trever ....
Names are so hard! We were lucky coming up with Luke cause we both brought up the name at seperate times so we just went with it. Before that though we sat down and googled "baby names" and voted on each name! It took a while but it was actually really fun. We made seperate lists of the ones we liked and compared. It helped give us an idea of what kind of names we liked. Just an idea. (You could always name him Chester Britches:) My Dad would love that!)
ReplyDeleteI have a book, I will bring to your shower. Can't wait to see your cute belly!
ReplyDeleteI could give you my baby names list but then you'd pick all my names. :) lol.
ReplyDeleteDan and I kind of threw some names out together. Then I went through and painstakinging picked all the names I liked. Dan never wanted to go through the list. So we took the list up everyday and each chose 1-3 names that were our least favorite to cross off. We eventually narrowed down to 3-5 names still on the list. Interestingly enough they were some of the names that we'd kind of thrown out at each other at the beginning and we just kind of picked the one we both seemed to gravitate towards the most. It was hard but in the end we feel like we picked the right name. :)
do you tend to like made up names or traditional names?
example: Jackson vs Jaxon
I like the name Cameron but I take it you don't want to have a Jr. necessarily.
I also like:
Thomas
Eric
Jason
Travis
Jonathan
Joshua
James
Mason
Casey
Seth
Trever
....
Papa says Nephi. Nephi Busby. That's his vote.
ReplyDeleteWhat shower?
ReplyDeleteyea goodluck with that. Are there any shows that you and Cameron like that has a name on it? What about a place?
ReplyDeletecougar
ReplyDeleteCougar??? What are you trying to say about my boy's manhood?
ReplyDelete-Cam
Fine then. Rebel.
ReplyDeleteRebel Busby.
I actually do like that. Just not as much as Cougar Busby. Cougar Dawson Busby :)
man boys names suck... as i'm sure you know... here's some we threw around
ReplyDeletebryson
maddox
Parker
Weston
Marc... ha ha kidding
your widget is so weird.
ReplyDeletetyrone washington...
ReplyDelete