So, we went to Super Cuts a few weeks back and I sat in a chair next to Cameron as some girl cut his hair. We were in and out of that place in seriously 5 minutes and I felt like an idiot. I left there telling Cameron, "I could do that! I feel like an idiot that we just spent money on your haircut and I just know I could do that...it was so simple!" Anyways, Cameron agreed to let me cut his hair next time...I think he was using reverse psychology hoping I'd back down, but no. I had to at least give it a try. So, that was our after church activity today. Here is the evidence...




It was so dang scary but I did it! I was so proud of myself. I kept telling Cameron I was being domestic for once (seeing as he does all of the cooking in the relationship). It looks great (I think) and it saved us like $15! Wow...look at me contributing to the frugality in our marriage. Well, everyone please send your comments of "Wow, Lauren, you're amazing!" and "Geez, Lauren, I wish you'd cut my hair!" Thank you in advance :)
*lauren
Geez, Lauren, I wish you'd cut my hair!
ReplyDelete:D
Wow Lauren, You are amazing! Haha! For real!
ReplyDeleteSeriously IMPRESSIVE.
ReplyDeleteLolo, way to go! Cutting your husband's hair is super scary (I get to do it every 4-6 weeks) and Cambo's hair looks fabulous! I'm impressed that you did so well the first time. I still sometimes cut Devin's hair and then say "Honey, what have I done to you?????" We miss you!
ReplyDeleteSo, I really do need a haircut. I was planning on going to supercuts or a place like that, but if you are offering your mad haircutting skills for free, then...
ReplyDeleteGood job!!! I have been cuting Ryan's for over 4 years now. I taught myself too! Think of all the money you will save over the years!
ReplyDeletehaha good job :) Cutting your husbands hair really does save lots of money! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLauren, I already knew you were domestic because you basically decided on my hair cut before. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow Lauren! Wish you'd cut my hair! Don't even try though...
ReplyDeleteLook at you ya little barber. Your blog is cute, i am glad i came across it!!!
ReplyDeletePretty dang good Lauren. Keep up the good work, It saves money!
ReplyDelete