it feels more official now that my SIL,
rachel, took some family photos for us. too bad olive wasn't too thrilled. on the other hand, i look flawless and landon's smile is adorable, right? and isn't that all that really matters in family photos? that i look dead sexy? thanks, rach. you're the best!
*lauren
Adorable
ReplyDeleteYes you do Lauren! You look amazing! And Landon's grin is about the cutest thing ever!! Love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so good in this picture that I legitimately don't believe that you recently gave birth. For real.
ReplyDelete...and Cameron was there too.
ReplyDeleteYou really do look amazing, Lauren! Such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteIt's not fair how beautiful you look right after having Olive! What a cute family! And I wanted to say sorry for missing the blessing. After Cooper's fever on Sunday all three kids have been sick this week. So be glad we didn't spread that all around!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! DED SEXY! Yeah mama! Not like that's a huge accomplishment for you, you always look great! You guys are such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And you look gorgeous! I want to see more!
ReplyDelete