-i'm tired
-my boobs are sore
-i'm bloated
-i'm constipated
-i'm forgetful
-i'm tired
-i'm queasy
-water grosses me out
-i'm pregnant
and i couldn't be happier :)
i'm only 12 weeks so i'm not very far along but i thought it was time to record it on the blog. and exhaustion is why i haven't blogged in forever. when i'm not chasing after landon you can usually find me napping. heck, who am i kidding? sometimes i can't even open my eyelids when landon is awake. i'm pretty sure landon watched like 5 episodes of yo gabba gabba the other day while i slept. mom of the year award goes right here, people! anyways, an app from my iPod tells me the baby is the size of a peach. doesn't that seem huge? i thought so. and i have a feeling this one's a girl. we won't know for a while longer but that's my guess...seeing as i'm scared to death of having a girl. i mean, what do you do with a girl? all i know is boy right now so it seems crazy to have even one pink onsie in the house. we'll see...
oh by the way, i don't know if anyone that reads my blog writes my brother, mitchell, on his mission. but if you do, please don't tell him. we're going to surprise him. mitchell gets home in december and i'm due the beginning of january so i'm just gonna wait for him to see me big and pregnant at the airport. should be fun :)
*lauren
LOVE IT! And I totally understand that "mother of the year" sentiment...I actually called neighbors more than once to come take care of Ken because, like you said, I couldn't open my eyes even. And he was too little for yo gabba gabba to entertain him then! Landon will be fine and someday you'll feel rested...ok, that last part is a lie.
ReplyDeleteThis is how you tell me?!?! I am so excited. I love you.
ReplyDeleteNobody says it better than you, sistah! Congratulations! This is exciting! And I'm not going to lie, being pregnant with a toddler was about the hardest time of my life! Things got way easier (for me anyway) once the baby was born!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out what you are having!
Hooray!! That's so exciting! I think I would be more scared of the 2 kids factor than the girl factor, but I have a girl so that makes sense. Girls are easy. :) Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! The second I read "my boobs are sore" I thought, PREGNANT!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! I really hope you get a girl! It may be so foreign to you now, but goodness... girls are so fun! and emotional, and sensitive, and sassy...but fun! :)
boy or girl, landon is gonna be a great big brother! hope the morning sickness wears off soon!
Congrats! That is SO exciting!!! And girls are super fun, so I hope you get one this time around! :)
ReplyDeleteSmiling big right now...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We already know you make a stinkin adorable boy.. I bet a girl would be gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lauren!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Miss ya! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lauren! That's so exciting to be having another little one!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! How exciting. So happy for you! Lauren, just get some markers and let Landon color all over the walls while you sleep. No big deal.
ReplyDeleteI think that's what will happen to me when we have #3 because I sleep SO MUCH when I'm prego.
What?! I had no idea! :0) We're still so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!! That is wonderful news :)
ReplyDelete