Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Qu'est-ce que tu pense?




It's kind of official. We are proud owners of a carseat/stroller combo. We're hoping the purple isn't too girly if we end up having a boy. Oh well, he'll deal. We're getting excited...
*lauren

10 comments:

  1. yay! don't worry I think it's very gender neutral. that's the right kind of purple to go both ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man!!!

    Lauren - question. How do you have so much self respect? And how do I gain it and become like you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When do we know whether to buy pink or blue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! So much fun! Look at you guys being all parent-ish and stuff. It's like you suddenly grew up way more than Jeff and I have.

    It's kind of weird.

    PS, are you starting to look pregnant at all? I have no idea when you start showing and all that good stuff. If you do look pregnant, you should definitely start posting pictures of your cute self. I need pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Steph's comment. And when do you find out what you're having? I need to start working on a quilt for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Perfect for either a girl or a boy who loves boys! (from Dev) It's so exciting that you're starting to get things. When is the ultrasound? I'm a little impatient. We miss you guys, but I'm coming to Utah in either 2.5-3 weeks or 6 weeks (I still can't decide). Love you! And yes, please post pictures of your non-existent preggoness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the time now. Because once baby comes, you are always either with that baby or having to figure out who will watch the baby so you can go out. I love that you are starting to get stuff!! I will have more for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You guys are smart so start buying things early. And those two things are pretty much a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you!!! I'm still in shock that I received NO...I'll say it again...NO phone call!!! ! What a fun time it is! Enjoy every moment!!! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found you guys' post! Nice stroller! I love the clip in carseats, they are so convenient. Purple is a great color...especially because people will notice the colors of the blankets that are on the baby more than the color of the carseat itself.
    I don't think we got our carseat until about a week before Joey was born :) You guys are prepared!

    ReplyDelete