Love it! That's a good spot for a photo shoot! Thanks for your comment on my blog! That was so nice! I feel like I still have so far to go with photography! And yes, photoshop brushes take up a ton of space! It takes my photoshop about 5 minutes to open because of all the brushes I have in there! But they are so fun, and I even use them every once in a while ;)
He is the cutest! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. He is adorable!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteeh.
ReplyDeletethis is tams. not rem.
DeleteLove it! That's a good spot for a photo shoot!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog! That was so nice! I feel like I still have so far to go with photography!
And yes, photoshop brushes take up a ton of space! It takes my photoshop about 5 minutes to open because of all the brushes I have in there! But they are so fun, and I even use them every once in a while ;)
I'm already dreading this with Nathan. Landon is too cute!
ReplyDelete