Tuesday, January 17, 2012

did you know i'm famous?

well when i was in 4th grade there was an art contest among the elementary schools for decorating the new wing of the mccarran airport. i submitted a picture of paris, france. i did not win (bow now now). but a talented girl in my class won...marybeth acac. so, the entire class helped paint her picture onto tiles during class and they put it up for all to see when getting off the tram. i look at it every time i go to the airport.


i'm pointing at the middle chair cause that's the part i painted onto tile.



boo ya! my name and everything! 

thank you marybeth for making me famous!

*lauren

3 comments:

  1. I painted some windows! Everytime I take that tram thingy I go look at my name..

    also I totally did paris too look at us the romantics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow...I knew you were great, I just didn't know you were THAT great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised...you have the glow of fame :)
    And I LOVED your Christmas card...what a cute design idea! I wish you would have posted it in October so we could have copied it, jk ;)
    And the Santa picture...classic.

    ReplyDelete