Monday, November 7, 2011

it's official.





i'm trying my hand at photography. i had a photo shoot with the burtons today and had a blast! what a cute little family :) i hope you guys like how they turned out!

*lauren

9 comments:

  1. Seriously you are amazing, Lauren. You have learned so much in so little time it is crazy. Good job. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!!! you make it look so easy...and i know from experience its not. i can't wait to see other photo shoots you do! (the pics you take already are amazing!)if you havent already, check out http://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/ ... I've learn SO much on this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out so great! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! You will be great at photography! I think you have natural talent with it!
    And can I just say that those Halloween costumes were the cutest EVER!? I can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl, you are extremely talented! They're beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete