yep. we moved out of the busby's. we weren't planning on moving out until like
july or august right before law school started but we found a place that was too perfect for our family that we just could not pass it up. so, thanks to family for letting us mooch for a few months, we were able to save up a little money and get a place of our own (renting, of course) last week. we are all settled in and unpacked. it really does feel like home. and we love it. it's a 3 bedroom 2 & 1/2 bath
town home. it's big enough for our family to grow (no, that is NOT an announcement in the least bit). we just hate moving so much that we wanted to make sure we could at least stay here for all of law school. so, we'll be here for at least 3 years! oh, and in case we never announced this...
cameron decided to go to
unlv for law school! and we're really excited about it :) warmth and family...what more could we ask for? well, i don't have room by room pictures of our home yet but i do have a picture of
landon and right now
that'll have to do because
i'm going to bed now. good night.

*
lauren
Thats exciting! So what part of town are you in?
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeleteand you are becoming QUITE the photographer. I am impressed.
Can one of my daughters marry him? Is it too early to plan something like that? haha Basically, he is ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...when did he get teeth? I swear I just saw him, and he didn't have teeth. Does he have teeth in this picture??
ReplyDeletehow awesome! where is your house at? I'm coming down in june and want to see you guys. I want to see our boys play together.
ReplyDeleteThe place sounds really nice. I'm already wishing we had a third bedroom. It does feel really good though to know you will be settled for a little while. Congrats on UNLV as well!
ReplyDelete