i am terrible at blogger and i have NO idea how to organize text and pictures so i'm not even gonna try. so instead i'll just overload you all with pictures from our easter weekend. we had lots of fun, great food and wonderful company. landon really enoyed his first easter-i mean, just see for yourselves...

i hope everyone had a wonderful easter :)
*lauren
holy crap. You're like a professional photographer! That one of Tam's baby is AMAZING!! He looks like a porcelain doll. Very well done!!
ReplyDeleteThose were FUN.
ReplyDeleteLOVE his fohawk! (and your camera-I need something good)
ReplyDeleteLauren. I think that you have the cutest baby that I may ever have seen. Every time you post I get really excited because I know there will be cute pictures of Landon. Then end.
ReplyDeleteI want me some of that quiche. MMMMGGGHMMM! (You know what noise that is, right Lauren?)
ReplyDeleteWell look at you, miss 5 coments girl... Great pictures. Love the "I came in under weight!" picture. And the horseback ride, of course.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Lauren! Landon is so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the picture of the two boys! It looks like your weekend is warm...be glad you weren't in Utah!
ReplyDeleteI love those little plaid shorts on him-so cute. And the one of him and your Mom-so cute. OH and all those pictures of your family members laughing? So cute.
ReplyDeletehe is super cute! what a fun easter! hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh that is one cute kid you have. Those last photos of him... I died. SO adorable. And Lauren check out your buff arm in the 8th photo! Mama muscles I think.
ReplyDeleteman i am sure its so much more fun to take pictures of a kid that smiles! your kid smiles more in a day than mine has in his entire life! your easter looked so warm! we freakin froze in utah. lame... um... this is obviously kelli not nicholas :)
ReplyDelete