Sunday, December 5, 2010
he needs his mia...
Right from the beginning, Mia has been so good with Landon. She is so nurturing and loving towards him...it's really adorable how much she loves to care for him. Many times while at the beach when Landon would cry, Mia would remind us all that, "He needs his Mia". She is very intelligent and knows when "He needs his mommy" since "He's hungry" and "LoLo has milk". She's really been fun to watch. Her newest accomplishment is the fact that she can carry Landon all by herself for a few steps. Now I often hear, "LoLo, can I carry baby Landon to Papa?" And I must say that the way she says "Landon Mitchell Busby" is something Cam and I just can't get over. It's much more adorable coming from a 3 year old than from us.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is pretty much the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDelete