Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's so dang cold

Last night, there were huge snowflakes falling, and we woke up this morning to a white blanket covering most of Provo. I am not ready for the cold yet.

However, that gave us the opportunity to put Landon in some cute warm clothes and take some pictures. He is so dang cute.

You'll also notice in the background our NEW (used) CAR! We are so excited about it. It's a 2009 Camry and I think we got a great price for it. If anyone is looking for a new ride, get in touch with Mike Hallewell at Mike's Auto Shack and he can get you what you need. Seriously, we are so happy with it. We feel like we finally fit in our car. Hopefully it will last us for many years to come.
-Cameron

4 comments:

  1. Bring on the snow baby! Snow dance in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon is getting so big and so cute! And I love your new car! Mitch and I have been thinking about getting a newer car for me (I still drive my ghetto white acura). We have a guy in our ward who goes to the auctions, but I think I'd rather talk to Mike about getting us one! Thanks for the website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little lumberjack landon! He is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes I read it thinking Lauren is writing and I have her girl voice over in my head and then I see Cam wrote it

    ReplyDelete