
mia loved throwing rocks in the ocean. she cleaned up that disgusting beach :)

this is cameron's sad face. it's pitiful and i love it. i'm pretty sure this picture was taken right after he threw sand on my leg cause he was "mad" at me.

in front of the condos. so beautiful there!

nothin like 7-11 sunglasses for under $5, right? they're ugly. i know.
rachel was a constant drive thru window for little tanner :)
it was an amazing time! we had a blast and it's about time i got to go. i've heard about "the beach" for years and years so it was fun to finally experience it. we loved it!!
*lauren

Lauren!! I'm so glad that you have a blog! Now I can be all in your business and stalk you! jk :) But seriously, I'm glad that I can kinda keep up with you this way. I love all of your pictures. And holy crap I'm jealous of your tan haha
ReplyDeleteThat striped swimsuit is so adorable. I love it! Oh, and Cam's face is hilarious. What was he mad at you for?
ReplyDeleteum, where'd you buy that bathing suit? I'm serious.
ReplyDeleteSame here. I have heard about those beach trips it seems like for years. Gald that you had fun!! I should have worked on my tan this summer, but that was a no go.
ReplyDeletegood blogging laur. i don't know where your charger is sorry pal. yes i'm at the front desk in the mac. yes there are shoes on my left the phone is ringing and a customer just walked up.... "is there a shoe repair place in town? " Did I tell you about the most amazing question EVER from a customer the other day...."Is there water...in the river?"
ReplyDeletei never judge. not you. too much work...
ReplyDeletelaundry. you domestic.
excuse me, i did not know that you had a blog!! we must be blog friends!!! it was so fun to see you guys at the beach! i'm so happy that you are in the family!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I found your blog!! We had SO much fun with you guys at the beach. Keep us posted on what you guys are up to :)
ReplyDelete